Commercial Rentals Space DNC 2004 - Democratic Convention commercial Rentals Boston DNC 2004 - DNC 2004 space for rent
- Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004* - Where to go, What to do, Who's Who, Where to Advertise & How to Do It -
Commercial Boston Real Estate, Office Space & Rentals Democratic Convention Boston 2004
Click to: Rentals Home Page & Photos
Click to: LIST MY PROPERTY - DNC 2004
Click to: Back Bay Rentals
Click to: Beacon Hill Rentals
Click to: Boston Rentals
Click to: Brookline Rentals
Click to: Cambridge Rentals
Click to: Cape Cod - Vineyard & Nantucket
Click to: Charlestown Rentals
Click to: Commercial Rentals/Space
Click to: Dorchester Rentals
Click to: Fleet Center '04 Rentals
Click to: Greater Boston Rentals
Click to: Marriott Custom House
Click to: New Hampshire
Click to: Newton Rentals
Click to: North End Boston Rentals
Click to: North Shore & Greater Boston Rentals
Click to: Quincy Rentals
Click to: Rhode Island Rentals
Click to: Ritz Carlton Residencies
Click to: Somerville Rentals
Click to: South Boston Rentals
Click to: South End Boston Rentals
Click to: South Shore & Greater Boston Rentals
Click to: Waterfront Rentals - Boston
Scroll Down the Page to Find All Commercial Space, & Rentals
Listing # 0713
Across the street from Government Centergreen and Blue
line subway stops. and City Hall plaza which is a 5 minute walk to Fleet
The offices can come furnished.
Listing # 0415
Address: 132 Canal Street - MapQuest - Commercial Space
Real_Estate_Rental_Description: # 0415 Photo Available Click Here
Commercial office space is available in the heart of the convention for the entire two week period. LOOK NO FURTHER! Being only steps away from the Fleet Center located within the parameters of the convention it gets no closer than this. Location is surrounded by restaurants and shopping centers, only steps away from Faneuil Hall and Bostonís North End. Office is a bright contemporary working space with room (3700sq/ft) to accommodate 40 people. Space is equipped with five large offices, five large cubicles setup with a T1 Internet connection, conference room, kitchen area with all full size utilities, and three restrooms. We also have 5 parking spaces within close walking distance to the Fleet Center available. Also upon request a Full time IT resource can be made available. We will accept the highest offer for the two weeks of the convention.
Requirements: 20% security deposit, 75% of total due by 5/15/2004, remaining 25% and security deposit due upon arrival. Entirely NON REFUNDABLE, and must rent for the whole two weeks of the convention.
Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 - Subscribe NOW
2004 Democratic National Convention -
July 26 ~ July 29, 2004, Boston, Massachusetts
*This website is not the official website of the
2004 Democratic National Convention and is neither affiliated with
Please Note: The Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 included the disclaimer above at the request of the
2004 Democratic National Convention Committee, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, Inc., Boston 2004, Inc.,
and the Boston 2004 Host Committee, Inc., and is in full compliance with its guidelines.
Legal Disclaimer: Boston Web Hosts and The Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 are not responsible or liable for typographical errors the reliability of email transmissions and/or omissions. Boston Web Hosts and The Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 does not represent the advertisers listed here in any way, and does not represent the seller/renter or buyer.
Boston Web Hosts and The Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 are not liable for any contractual liabilities, litigation or damages that may occur between the buyer and seller. The Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 is a property listing/advertising service only and does not warranty the merchantability or fitness of the properties represented here in any way. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever submission, graphics or information you send, and you, not Boston Web Hosts or the Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality.
The Democratic Convention Guide Boston 2004 does not guarantee that the properties listed here will be rented, leased or sold, therefore payments for listed/advertised properties are not refundable. By using this service you agree to these terms. Thank You!